每年一到換季,翻翻衣柜,你會不會也輕聲對自己說一聲:“噢,我缺衣服了”呢?早上起床,風一吹,你會不會也想著:噢,它在提醒我該買衣服了?
當然啦,女生的世界就是買買買!今天給大家?guī)硪恍《螌υ挘纯丛趺从糜⑽谋磉_購物狂。
Kate: Hey Mary! Look at my new skirts! Are they beautiful?
嘿,瑪麗!看看我的新裙子!它們是不是很漂亮呢?
Mary: Yes, they are. You went shopping again?
是的,很漂亮。你又去購物了?
Kate: Ahem...Yeah...But they gave 20% discount for cash payment. So I can get these skirts more cheaper.
嗯......是的......但是用現(xiàn)金付款,他們給我打八折。所以我可以更便宜地買到這些裙子。
Mary: Oh, you're such a shopaholic! You need to make some control.
噢,你真是個購物狂!你需要克制一下。
Kate: I have told myself thousand times not to go shopping. But these skirts are really cute.
我已經告訴自己幾千遍不要去購物了。但是這些裙子真的很可愛。
Mary: Okay, listen to me. You need to find a new hobby which can help you not think about shopping.
好,聽我說。你需要找個新的愛好,一個可以幫你不再想去購物的愛好。
Kate: Okay, I will. I promise.
好吧,我會的,我保證。
來,又到了劃重點的時刻了!
shopaholic 購物狂
E.g You are such a shopaholic!
你真是個購物狂!
注釋:-aholic表示“沉迷于....者”
比如說,workaholic表示”工作狂”; alcoholic表示”酒鬼”。
那么,還有什么可以表示購物狂的呢?
Mary: What's up, Mike? You look a little tired.
怎么了?你看起來有點累。
Mike: I just went shopping with Kate. My girlfriend is a mall rat. You know that too.
我剛和凱特去購物。我的女朋友是個購物狂。你也知道這點。
看看上面的小對話,都知道怎么用英文表達購物狂了嗎?
(來源:滬江英語)